Saturday, February 23, 2008

Gatsby moving rubber smells really nice.

my brother bought the purple one and the first thing i thought of was the KimuTaku "I can't give you gatsby" ad. My finger smells of the purple gatsby moving rubber now HAHA. Did I tell you it smells wonderful? ..and the product design is really damn good, makes you wanna buy it (and sing the song).


well, that's out of the topic.
Somebody advertising for some insurance scheme thought i was an adult today!
"hey miss, are you working? do you want to consider these insurance schemes?"

HAHA, i almost wanted to give him the =__= face and go
"hey guy, but i'm actually only 15 and a half years old ^_^"

or maybe because i was wearing the blue top? O:
point is, that completely contradicts what taxi driver said that day. when riane asked him to guess how old I was, that stupid person thought i was sec one -__-

taxi driver, thanks ah.


_______________________________________________
CHOIR:
Well, yes. I woke up at 8 am today, so i took a taxi to school. I obviously wouldn't be able to make it to choir on time by MRT since it starts at 8:30;
sheesh, i was still late by ten minutes anyway.
[RIANE GOH DIN'T GO CAUSE SHE WAS SICK ): getwell soon reean!]


I got changed and after some practice in the music room, the choir moved to the towerhall and practised status quo and we're all in this together. I don't really know how to pretend to talk -.-, I just can't! Hey should i be revealing stuff here?

GO WATCH OUR CONCERT IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT WE'RE DOING ;D

Mr toh was very happy with our status quo choreography though, that's many pluses and stars for us! :D


Highest point was when Qianyu, peixuan and I snatched Chaichin's waterbottle!

Its more exciting than a football match, because there's three idiots wearing painful pumps passing and throwing a waterbottle (not football) around, ad there's an even bigger idiot trying to chase after all three. Painful pumps really get in the way because chaichin (who wasn't wearing pumps) eventually caught up with me.n

how unfortunate. I threw it on the floor (SORRY!) and then water splashed out like a fountain~ now you know why the floor was wet ^_^ Jacen [that's how you spell it right] caught hold of it but the clever side of him decided to return it to her, for chaichin was on the verge of some human slaughter craze.

Correction, it wasn't on the verge, chaichin WAS on some human slaughter craze. she pulled my cardigan, and started kneading on peixuan's shoulders. OUCH. ouch.

Moral of the story? NEVER play monkey with her.


We were dismissed and I walked down with Peixuan, qianyu, elizabeth, Yingjun and Chaichin.
My lonely soul and I boarded the train towards Pasirris as the rest of them Headed towards boonlay;

Me, myself and I. wonderful, I even broke my record and bought a packet of sweets
[I MADE A PROMISE TO MYSELF THAT I MUST NOT BUY SWEETS!]

however, i made that promise YESTERDAY, and well, i really didn't eat sweets yesterday...i guess that's forgivable.
____________________________________________



And on to the climax...

I OFFICIALLY QUIT LEARNING LAB TODAY D:
i miss it quite alot. really. today's lesson was spent doing a compre and summary test which was kinda boring though.

Siyun, Yumi and I decided to take a picture after class, but somehow we moved the phone away too quickly thus all the images were blurred~

here's a few though, our classroom is REALLY too cool to describe, but i couldn't really take any shots of them so yeah, it'll be in my heart and memories :D


yumi and siyun posing for the camera while i waited to say bye to mswong HAHA.
nowait, i was supposed to take only the room, but they started to pose so i snapped a shot of them ^_^

lucky i did, because the rest of the photos turned out like shit;


what is this man haha, we look like...we're taking a picture during an earthquake -__-

there were a few others who looked somewhat like that, so there's no point putting them up.
Perhaps we could find a day during june to visit yumi's house and take a decent photo ;D



lets see, to: yumi, siyun, sharyn, naomi, violet, shamira, dewei! (they're the ones whom i've talked to, which means I don't really say hi to the rest of the guys besides smiling at them HAHA) i'll miss you all while i do my revision at home haha ;D

yup especially to yumi and siyun, i'll miss you guys loads. ):
[you all can refer to some post in jan/feb, i've written some goodbye words haha]
it'll feel really weird to not take the train to novena anymore ):


OKAY WHY AM I MAKING IT SOUND LIKE I'M GOING OVERSEAS.
i find it pretty amusing though HAHA. like;

imagine some girl cries her eyes out saying "i love you guys..i'll miss you guys" or something like that and then the next caption of the cartoon goes: "won't you miss me till you see me next week ^_^"

well okay i won't be seeing them for months ):, so its still sad okay! AND I MISS LEARNING LAB'S CLASSROOM AND THE TICKETS AND THE SCANNING THINGS AND NEW YORK AND BERLIN AND MSWONG AND THE COOL STUFF EVERYWHERE OKAY!

RARRRRRRR! D:



okay i've got to do my work~


23feb
anon: o.0
anon
: straits time or chinese paper
anon
: oops i just saw the word chinese hahar
anon
: lian he zao bao ah
{hello anon so did you find it? don't have date very diff to find right ^_^ anyway do you want to come watch choir concert HAHA}

yeNi
: hey you shouldn't be feeling tired! there is SUNSHINE in your class. he will recharge your energy! wahhh
yeNi
: ooops i haven finish. you just have to have solar panels=) maybe i will buy them for you on your birthday!
{hahahha okay i dont mind solar panels! but wait!, i get so much sunshine everytime i turn to my left in class i think i'll go blind one day 8) perhaps shades would be a better choice! i'll ask sunshine to give you a radiant smile on your birthday!}

anqi
: heloooooooo
{helooooooo LOOLOOLOO!}

No comments: